Friday, July 10, 2009

The eyes say it all


_IGP9048, originally uploaded by hudgons.

I was just playing with my new studio lights, which my friend was nice enough to be my test subject, when I captured this moment. That's when it dawned on me how important the eyes are. From business to relationships, eye contact is key. You can say everything with the eyes. They are the under appreciated workhorses the five senses. Pulling double-duty, providing sight while conveying raw unfiltered emotions. They have they uncanny ability to reflect and detect minute changes in a person. Your eyes are the unaware snitches to the falsehoods uttered by the mouth.

Windows to the soul?

More like masters of the deadly art of silent communication...

2 comments:

  1. Well go ahead with your bad self! That was good.The eyes look into your soul. They tell me everything I need to... (sounding New New-ish), about a person. Mine rarely deceive me. The subject is pretty hot and tempting (PHAT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. good food for thought...so wat did brown girl's eyes say in this pic?

    ReplyDelete